French English Dictionary +
French English Dictionary + by Ascendo, is the leading reference tool of its kind for BlackBerry. It contains a comprehensive dictionary with over 278,000
translations, travel phrase book, vocabulary quiz tool and thousands of verbs conjugated in all major tenses.
A comprehensive database and a unique combination of learning tools have made French English Dictionary + a best-selling application for people who want
to get the most out of their travels.
Find words quicker than fumbling through a paper dictionary.
Improve retention by adding notes and images to translations.
Enhance your learning experience with travel phrases, verb conjugations and a vocabulary quiz tool.
|BlackBerry App World|
"Have enjoyed traveling with this app... Quite helpful. I don't look quite so 'touristy' on bb-- left pocket dictionary in room. Highly recommend."
- Comprehensive French English dictionary with 679,372 entries.
- Dictionary translations comprised of idiomatic expressions, compound forms, slang, parts of speech and gender for French nouns.
- Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
- Single search index so you don't have to switch languages to look up a word.
- Four hundred French & English phrases in eighteen categories; Conversation, Food & Drink, Making Friends, Useful Expressions, Sightseeing, Shopping,
Out on the Town, Flirting and Emergencies.
- Add you own phrases to phrase book.
- Search phrase book on keyword.
- Multiple-choice quiz tool with scoring to test your vocabulary in French or English.
- Conjugate 6,438 French & English verbs in all moods (Indicative, Subjunctive & Conditional) and tenses (Present, Past, Future, Perfect, Pluperfect, Future
- User interface in English or French, based on the default language of the device.
For a limited time, download a free trial from BlackBerry App World and send detailed feedback to
to receive a complimentary copy!
If you have questions, comments or suggestions send us an email at
Help us deliver great updates by rating our dictionaries favorably at the links below.
Tags : dictionnaire, anglais, français, traduction, traducteur, phrases, conjugaison, verbes